August 02, 2010

The Lonely Mountain top

Today was my last day at work on my second job. Reasons for moving on are several but none of which i stated overtly. Like on many previous occasions i've let go of this one too just when it would have been fruitful to stay(totally contradictory to my previous post). I've come to think that i'm one of those who makes is aware of all the alternatives but ends up making the wrong choices. Then again to prove that i've made the wrong decision I need a comparable, which obviously won't be there.

Last time I quit to pursue my higher studies and get back to bombay, this time i'm leaving bombay to move to pune because i feel that it's a good strategic career move. Besides when i've said that i benchmark against myself i'm not just making a statement. I know deep within that i've been miserable at work. I've not even been at 60% percent of my capability. How you ask?? Sometimes you get a gut feeling and you know that your efforts were just way short or off target. To that i do not attribute my cause onto anyone. Too short a life we live to blame. Personally i feel that i'm at the top of my game and that i can strategize bigger battles and the moment is right to carry on... I can see the mountaintops awaiting me and i had to be untangled from this web of self-deceit for i have a tryst to keep. So in that i'll rest myself for the time being.

To my team if you ever read this someday: I meant every word of what I said. I may have sounded clichéd but it wasn't intentional. I may have forgotten a few thing probably. It wasn't something i prepared for. Work apart, you all reside in a part of me somewhere...I knew because when i walked home tonight the dislike towards all that we've gone didn't exist and I felt 10 years from now when i'd be retrospecting of these days only the fresh memories will resurface.

Parting today was hard though i never felt that slowly the thread that binds us all together had become stronger and stronger. How I wish life threw up more alternatives sometimes !! You have all been amazing and enthusiastic angels and ..... truly I Love you all.

I don't know how to end this one or probably i don't want to end this one.. so i'll keep it this way ... To you all, my wishes are for only the best your heart desires... Hasta Luego Amigos... You are all larger than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment