As usual stumbled upon my friends blog and felt I should check on my blog too. A lot has happened since the last time I was here. I have found a job, one which I don't really like all that much. But well something's better than nothing... Or is it?? That thought has been hitting me since the last month. Is something that is full of shit really better than doing nothing at all and being at peace with your inner self?? I've begun to question that thought. That said like the title goes i'm still to find my calling. Yes there are a few options, my own business with friend 1 or with friend 2 or with both friends... then there is the option of working for a better company or pursuing my Phd.... Do i just soak into the pressure from uncles who are coaxing me to go to the middle-east? Or do I stick onto doing something here?
My own self-discipline has never been at such a low point. I easily get tempter into eating junk, sleeping that 10 mins more, procrastinating that small pending work. Something that was unlike me the last few years...My diction has been bad, just don't find the right word while talking or writing. My weight reduction plans always are kept for tomorrow each day since the last few months now. Really my mind is truly at sea. I just can't find my mettle, feel like i've lost my edge. Just need to break out.... At the same time maintain my own and not be like the crowd.
My mind is totally striated into different directions really not knowing which way to go.
I wonder how the world can put up with so much of shit. People who are crass and do not have any knowledge ruling over people who are refined. When i look around I wonder if life was really meant to be fair. Friends who were mediocre have moved way ahead. Others who were deprived yet put in efforts are still to get their gains.. They say that in the end truth triumphs, the good wins.... I am still waiting, in hope and anticipation.......let not the forces of nature conspire against the good guy to finish him last......................
March 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment